Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunpak 15” Digital Photo Frame


Recently I went shopping for a digital photo frame I could use to display my students’ artwork work at school. I need it to be rugged, easy to set up and with a large enough viewing area to best showcase the student’s work. I found all of that in Sunpak’s 15” Digital Photo Frame and at an unbelievably affordable price!
I was able to quickly create a slide show by plugging in a jump drive into the frame’s side. Pictures rotate at a selected speed and can be cropped and manipulated as need be.
Other features include the ability to play MP3 music, download images from memory cards used in digital cameras and view up to 12 Mega Pixels images. The frame includes a credit card style remote control that duplicates the controls on the frame itself.

Easy to understand on screen icons guide you through each function, set up time is quick and the attraction faux wood frame come with a detachable stand for easy display.

Great looks, great features and a great price makes the Sunpak 15” Digital Photo Frame the perfect choice for your digital photo needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment