Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Mural Of Love


I admit it. I’m a Facebook neophyte. After some cajoling by my kids and wife I set up a Facebook account so I could keep up with relatives. Good thing too because my daughter and her husband decided to take a year-long sabbatical and travel the U.S.A. and my son and his wife moved to Rhode Island. My wife and I were able to keep up with them.


On our last vacation I used Facebook to set up arrangements and keep in touch with my relatives up in Michigan. I use Facebook mainly for communication. I’ve never really used the various Apps that are included with it. Games don’t interest me and I’ve never taken the time to take advantage of the various ‘extras’ that can be used through Facebook-until now.


Recently I was introduced to The Mural Of Love and I’m hooked.


Here’s how it works. The Mural Of Love allows you to send cool Dedications and Gifts (using a wide range of graphics) to friends and loved ones. There are templates and graphics for all occasions. Some are free; some take coins that you can earn by signing up for newsletters and various Facebook accessories usage and services and purchases. I just sent a Peace Lizard to my kids and I plan on sending a bunch of birthday greetings to various relatives and friends.


The Mural Of Love is a lot of fun whether you post on people’s walls, keep it private or let everyone on your Facebook page see what you are up to.


The Mural Of Love is not only fun to use but a kick to look at. You can’t help but giggle at some of the hilarious graphics. Send and receive Dedications and you can even create custom ones. You’ll never run out of graphics and ideas. Simply look for The Mural Of Love on Facebook, (http://apps.facebook.com/themural/), sign-up and before you know it your “Dedicating” a lot of your time to sending customized messages to family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment