Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yosemite And The Grand Canyon



My wife and I like to travel when we have the opportunity. One of our favorite vacation spots when we are on the West Coast is Yosemite National Park. Located in the High Sierra Mountains, Yosemite is actually four parks. We’ve visited three out of the four and next time we’re there we’ll trek the fourth.


Yosemite is breath-taking and like nowhere else on earth. It’s hard to describe and put in pictures. That’s why I’m so excited and impressed by Mill Creek Entertainment’s new Yosemite The High Sierra Blu-ray which is part of Mill Creek’s National Parks Exploration Series. It offers a stunning, high-definition virtual tour of the park accompanied by park rangers’ and park enthusiasts’ interviews, short historical facts and absolutely stunning photography of the park as seen from the air and on the ground. I felt as if I were back in the park. The pictures are so realistic it looks as if you could walk right into the scenes.


Also included in the National Parks Exploration Series is the Grand Canyon: A Wonder Of The Natural World Blu-ray. My wife and I have never visited the Grand Canyon (it’s on our Bucket List), but like the Yosemite Blu-ray we felt as if we had actually visited it because of the awe-inspiring photography and excellent narrative that walks you through the park step-by-step. Is it possible to feel tired after walking a virtual pathway?


It is a breath-taking Blu-ray documentary that is not only informative but visually stimulating and relaxing at the same time. I could almost feel the hot canyon air whipping around my head. Now that’s realism!


For some spectacular travel time without leaving the comfort of your living room be sure to check out both Mill Creek Entertainment Blu-rays.