Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Karma Chow Ultimate Cookbook



Have you ever come across something that you wish you had found or discovered earlier?  Yesterday that happened to me. Health Communications, Inc. sent me their new book from author Melissa Costello and the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it was ,”I wish I had this book when my son and his wife came to visit a few days ago!”

Recently my son and his wife became Vegetarians and Melissa's new book that contains 125+ plant-based Vegan recipes for a fit, happy, healthy you would have come in handy.

Being meat-eaters it was a bit of a challenge for my wife and I to stock our shelves and refrigerator with food they could eat.  We did a decent job but The Karma Chow Ultimate Cookbook would made our selections so much easier to choose.

Inside the book are a wide variety of vegetable based recipes for every meal of the day.  Recipes are accompanied by full-color photos of the completed meals.  They even make my carnivore craving mouth water!  I can think of no better recommendation than that!