Friday, January 18, 2013

The Nest



I love going for long walks and runs.  Every other day I take my jaunt, plug into my I-Pod and enjoy the day.




What I don't enjoy is having to wind my earplug around my I-Pod when I'm done.  It's messy, always gets tangled and is a real pain to deal with, especially when I go to use the I-Pod the next time and if I want to recharge my I-Pod.




The Nest Earbud Case from Digital Innovations has solved my earbud storage problem.  No longer will I have to deal with a jumbled, tangled set of earphone/earbuds.  No more mess or fuss.




I simple take out The Nest, flip it open, pop my earbuds into the protective inner compartment, wrap the earbud cord around the spool, snap The Nest shut and when I get ready to use my earbuds again I can remove them easily by pulling on them gently.  Taa Daa!


Why hasn't someone thought of this sooner!?  For the convenience and no fuss solution to earbud entanglement be sure to check out The Nest-it's the best!