Tuesday, September 27, 2016

101 Sci-Fi and Horror Movies


Do you love movies?  I do.  I especially love Sci-fi movies.  But, I also like movies from all genres: Horror, Action, Romance, Historical, Westerns, etc.  It's the quality of a movie I look for, not the type of movie.
That's why I am so excited about Quarto Publishing Group's two new books: 101 Sci-Fi Movies You Must See Before You Die and 101 Horror Movies You Must See before You Die.

If you're a movie fanatic like I am you will enjoy each and every turn of the page of each book. 

Full-bleed color photos of classic and much-loved movies are backed up by a full page of exposition about said movies.

Don't look for just domestic films but films made all over the world from the beginning of film making. 
Get ready for some serious fun as you flip through each page, marvel at the photos and get some 'inside' info on some of the best - loved Sci-Fi and Horror movies of all time. 

Alien invaders, killer robots, distant planets and galaxies, unexplored space, inner space, time travel, demons, killers, monsters, maniacs, hauntings and more are all represented in this marvelous dynamic duo of movie facts and photos.


Movie lovers are sure to want these books for their libraries.  I know I'm adding both to mine.