Thursday, June 29, 2017

Lightning McQueen and The Mystery Wagon



Finally!  A model I can put together without totally screwing it up!

Revell must have heard my pleas and whines of anguish and sent me two model kits that even I can do.

Designated as six years and up skill level the pre-painted, no-glue, snap together Scooby-Doo Mystery Wagon is one sweet model.

In fact if it were food Scooby-Doo and Shaggy would probably eat it.
   

This exact replica is a perfect match for the famous Mystery Wagon as seen on so many Scooby-Doo adventure animated cartoons.

I can even follow the simple instructions to put it together!

A few snaps, a little decal/sticker application and before you know it you have a full-fledged Mystery Wagon complete with Scooby-Doo, Freddy and Velma articulated figures.
 
It’s a beauty of a combination and I plan on displaying it with pride in my Man Cave.  Finally, one model that I can call my own, with not goof-ups!  Imagine that!

Equally impressive is the Junior Kit Lightning McQueen car as seen in the Pixar Cars Trilogy computer animated features.

Complete with 21 body parts,  Lightning goes together using 24 nuts and screws (a screwdriver is included!).

Pre-painted and easy to assemble Lightning is sure to dazzle Cars fans especially after you apply the custom decal/stickers, including the mix and match facial expressions!

Lightning even lights up and makes sounds.  Kids five and up can assemble, disassemble and reassemble Lightning as many times as they want.

Get ready for some high speed modeling fun as only Revell can provide it!