Thursday, July 6, 2017

What To Do When There Is Nothing To Do And You Need To Do Something (Whew!)



Now that I am retired I find myself with a lot of extra time on my hands.
 
I do my best to keep busy doing yard work, fixing things, working on the car, taking bike rides, walking, exercising, picking up stuff at the store, shopping with my wife, visiting family and friends, eating out, going to church-the usual.

Of course writing my website and blog and posting on Facebook also occupy my time, but I wish I could do more.

I recently expanded my reviews to also include product testing and as attested by this article I’m writing more commentaries.

Still, my real desire is to see more review material materialize, thus more reviews, thus more writing and to expand and enlarge my comic book and toy collection with some older issues and items.

I’m convinced both will happen.  When, I’m not sure.  I leave that to God’s timing.
Writing reviews brings me real pleasure.

There is nothing quite like analyzing and critiquing a book, toy, model, and other pop culture collectible items.

I love discovering how things are made, what they are made of, who made them and if the publications or items are good or bad.
 
Did you ever get the feeling that things are about to drastically change for the good?

That’s the feeling I’ve had for about the last three or four months.  Let’s see if my hunch is right.